White Collar (2009-2014)Character: Elizabeth Burke
Creators: Jeff Eastin
Seasons Running: 6
Genre: Crime, Drama, Comedy, Mystery
Matthew Bomer as Neal Caffrey
Tim DeKay as Peter Burke
Willie Garson as Mozzie
Sharif Atkins as Clinton Jones
Natalie Morales as Lauren Cruz
Marsha Thomason as Diane Barrigan
A white collar criminal agrees to help the FBI catch other white collar criminals using his expertise as an art and securities thief, counterfeiter and racketeer.
Tiffani is the wife of FBI agent, Peter Burke. She is also an event planner. According to Tiffani:
It may be a detective show, but Thiessen thought Mrs. Burke was the juiciest part. "She's labeled as the perfect wife and so for my husband I want to be the perfect wife. But this role, it's funny. I think this is the role that's the closet to me in real life that I've ever done which is probably why I liked it so much. I like that I'm playing my age. I like that I'm playing a married woman. I like that I'm playing successful and smart and all those things that I want to be as a woman and that I am married and I am thirty five."
- Elizabeth: You've been competing with him for 3 years.
- Peter: He'd be out today.
- Elizabeth: You considering his offer? ...Well of course you are or you'd be in bed with me. Can I help you find him?
- Peter: Neal's smart. You know how much I like smart.
- Elizabeth: Is he as smart as those Ivy League co-eds they throw at you?
- Peter: He's almost as brilliant as the woman I married.
- Elizabeth: Oh, good answer!
- Elizabeth (to the dog eating at the family table): Chew your food. You sound like your father.
- Neal: Frankly, Peter I have to say, I'm surprised you have such an amazing wife.
- Peter: Yeah, I like her (laughs). Get off my couch.
- Elizabeth: Honey, we're just chatting.
- Peter: Chatting? How did you get here?
- Neal: Cab.
- Peter: You activated your tracker. You're in my house on my couch with my wife!
- Neal (to the dog): Oh hey --
- Peter: And now you're petting my dog!