Two Guys and a Girl (2000)Character: Marti
Creators: Rick Wiener, Kenny Schwartz, Danny Jacobson
Traylor Howard as Sharon Carter
Ryan Reynolds as Berg
Richard Rucculo as Pete Dunville
Nathan Fillion as Johnny Donnelly
Jillian Bach as Irene
The lives and loves of three close friends — Pete, a neurotic architecture student, Berg, the laid-back pre-med, and Sharon, a tough girl with a soft center. Pete and Berg are roommates and students at a local Boston university, while Sharon struggles with her work and relationships.
Marti is the new volunteer for the fire station. Pete assumes, because she's a girl, she's not very tough, but she proves him wrong. Throughout the show, they constantly make insults towards each other and eventually fall for each other.
Did you know Tiffani fell in love with Richard Rucculo and they were engaged? Although, they split in April 2003.
- Pete: Alright, Rooke. I think I should explain how things work around here. You might wanna take some notes.
- Marti: And you might wanna ball it up and shove it!
- Pete: I beg your pardon?
- Marti: Bite me lady.
- Pete: Okay, you're very crass.
- Marti: Look, I know how things work around here. I want the next spot on the truck and you're in my way.
- Pete: That's right, that's right I'm in your way. And I'm gonna stay in your way so you better get used to it.
- Marti: Do you stand this close to other firemen?
- Pete: Oh, God I'm sorry. [Pete steps away]
- Marti: Oh, look who's no longer in my way.
- Marti: I'm not here to see Berg. I'm here to see you.
- Pete: What did you think of an insult and had to rush right over?
- Marti: Pete. What are you doing here?
- Pete [standing outside Marti's hallway]: Well, you know, I haven't been insulted in a few hours and uh, I needed a fix. Can I come in?
- Marti: Yeah. My landlord doesn't allow me to have trash in the hallway.
- Pete: There's my fix.