Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth (2000)Character: Hagitha Utslay
Release Date: October 17 2001
Director: John Blanchard
Writer(s): Sue Bailey, Joe Nelms
Genre: Comedy, Horror
MPAA Rating: R
Julie Benz as Barbara Primesuspekt
Simon Rex as Slab O'Beef
Coolio as Principal Interest aka Principal
Tom Arnold as Deputy Doughy
Chris Palermo as The Killer
In every horror movie, there is a phone waiting to ring...a victim waiting to scream...a killer waiting to strike. And the only way to survive is to keep one thing in mind: stay one step ahead of the killer...even if the killer's a klutz! Now, a sexy reporter (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen) with a knack for getting into a tight place has teamed up with a bumbling policeman (Tom Arnold) to track a killer whose deadly handiwork is known as the Spring Break Massacre.
She plays the sexy reporter alike to Courtney Cox's character, Gale, from Scream. She's the type of person who doesn't know what she's getting into! Basically, throughout the whole movie, she's teamed up with policeman Deputy Doughy to track down the seriel killer before all hell breaks lose!
• While the film was originally intended to have a theatrical release, because of the big similarities with Scary Movie (2000) and the popularity of that previous film, it was decided to release it direct-to-video.
• Shot at the same school as Jawbreaker (1999)
- Hi, I'm Hagatha Utsley live from Bulemia Halls High. We're surrounded here by a group of innocent students, most importantly, Dawson Deery. Student, drum major and inspiration from my best-selling book: Dawson Is A Murderer.
- Doey: Hagatha, now that's a beautiful name.
- Hagatha: Thanks, my friends call me Hag!
- Doey: Oh do they? That's so cute. Damnit. JUST FLAT! (looks at flat tire)
- Hagatha: Actually they're C cups. I guess I gotta get these things redone.
- Hagatha: Actually, it's on cable. But it's just as important!
- Doughy: Well, that's more important! On cable you can say dyke, boobies, butts, bastards.
- Hagatha: Who's that? Your grandmother?
- Doughy: With the bong? Yeah.
- Hagatha: Glaucoma?
- Doughy: No, spring break.
- Doughy: Whereas Hardy enjoys a minuet, ballet ruse and crepes suzette.
- Hardy: Doughy likes to rock n roll, a hot dog makes him lose control.
- Hagitha: What a wild duet.
- Martina: Still they're cousins.
- Dawson: Identical cousins.
- Martina: They laugh alike.
- Dawson: They walk alike.
- Martina: At times they even talk alike.
- Hagitha: And you can lose your mind.