How do I access the videos?
- Locate the video you want to download.
- Next to the screen cap or "visual" of the video, you will see a link that says to Download or Watch this video. Click that.
- Hit "enter" when a dialog box appears.
- Double click on the .zip folder to extract the files or click "Extract Files".
- Open the video in the correct video player and enjoy!
What if the video doesn't open?
- Make sure you opened the video in the correct player. Next to each video, it will say which Player you open the video in
- Download the latest versions of:
- Contact me, maybe the file wasn't uploaded properly. If so, I apologize.
I get audio, but no picture, what now?
Download the latest version of DIVX, this is what some of the videos are encoding with for better compression.
I can't extract the .zip file. What now?
Contact me to let me know. Chances are, it's not your fault.
What is a mirror link?
A mirror link is a link to the exact same video, or file. I sometimes supply a "mirror link" as a backup incase a video or file is down.
The video I want to download is HUGE. And I'm on dial-up!
No worries! Let me know which video you wanted to download and I'll gladly down-size it for you.
If you find any other problems, get in touch and let me know. I check my email often so you'll receive a reply fast.